Florida Guide > Planning your Trip
Useful Things to Pack - Part 2
Here are some more useful things to fill up your bags!
- Personal Hygiene products as they can differ slightly from the UK.
- Any baby or child products you use on them.
- Swimwear for the whole family.
- Glasses or contact lenses plus sunglasses and goggles.
- A hat of some description, this is very important especially for children.
- Towels (Although if you are staying in a villa they are all supplied).
- Training shoes or comfortable flat shoes for your daily jaunts, you will walk miles so comfort is essential.
- Lots of shorts.
- Lots of T shirts/shirts/vests.
- Trousers, depending on the time of year. Skirts and dresses (for the females of course)! Although Floridian culture is very casual dress even in the evening.
- Sandals and pool shoes.
- Underwear incl pants, bras, slips, socks, stockings (in winter) etc.
- Night attire, cotton is the coolest. Or your Birthday suit if you prefer!
- A sweater/cardigan or sweatshirt (it can get chilly at night, especially in the air conditioned places; many people are caught out here).
- Travel electrical items like iron and hairdryer but check the voltage will work when you arrive, again if staying in a villa those items will be there. Don’t forget the travel adaptor if bringing your own!
- A corkscrew with bottle opener, although your villa will have one!!!!!
- A little torch could come in hand, my mini mag-light goes everywhere, just incase.
- A little roll of sticky tape.
- Teabags if you are a tea drinker!
- An empty suitcase to bring back all the bargains!
- Padlocks for your bags.
- Clothes brush.
- Hairbrush or comb.
- Small mirror.
- Shoe polish and brushes or instant shoe shine, just incase you need to polish your shoes!
- Nail Polish and remover.
- Pack of cards or small games to keep everyone entertained.
- Music in whatever form, Mp3, CDs etc
- Mobile telephone, even if you can’t use in the USA it will be handy when you arrive back on home soil. Have emergency numbers handy to call home if the need arises.
Last but not least, if you forget everything on these lists, as long as you have your credit card it does not matter, if you cannot buy it in the USA…………….you cannot buy it!! Now have you got room in your case for me!
Viewed 52241 times.
We aim to provide accurate and useful information, but if you feel anything provided here is not accurate or out of date, please email us with the address of the page concerned and any comments so we can amend as necessary.
Villa Owners: Upload A Photo To This Article
To upload a photo for consideration, click here. Please only submit photos relevant to this article.
Other Articles Viewed
The following articles were also viewed by people who looked at this one: