Florida Guide > Other Activities
Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique
Does your little girl dream of becoming a princess? She does……. . well, why not make her dream come true at the Biddidi Bobbidi Boutique which is located in Magic Kingdom’s Cinderella’s Castle and also at Downtown Disney. With hairstyling, manicures and make up she can feel and look like a Disney princess.
The first Bibbiddi Bobbidi opened at the World of Disney store in Downtown Disney on April 5th 2006 to celebrate its tenth anniversary. For little girls there is the Princess Room where they can dress up, whilst in the Adventure Room, boys can build a pirate hat or skull and play video games. Their hours of opening are from 9. 30 am to 6 pm every day with the latest appointment at 5. 30 pm.
Disney opened their second boutique in Cinderalla’s Castle in September 2007. Their hours of opening are from 8 am to 7 pm seven days a week, however you will need theme park admission for this venue.
For both locations it is advisable to make an appointment. Telephone 407-WDW-STYLE. They will accept walk-ins but to avoid a very disappointed child I would definitely make that appointment, especially if it is for a special occasion such as a birthday.
There are some general rules of which you should be aware before your visit:
1. Children must be at least three years of age
2. Their hair must be clean and free from tangles
3. No products should have been used on their hair prior to their appointment i. e. gels, mousse, hair spray
4. They must not be wearing any nail polish
5. You must take your own brush or comb
6. Their scalp must have been free of any irritations / conditions for the previous thirty days
There are five makeovers from which to choose:
1. Coach – Choose from one of three different hair styles with hair extensions and shimmering makeup. Cost $53. 20, tax included.
2. Crown – Choose from one of three different hair styles with hair extensions, shimmering makeup and manicure. Cost $58. 53, tax included.
3. Castle – Hair styling, shimmering makeup, manicure and a full Princess costume complete with accessories. A photograph package is also included – one 6” x 8” and four 4” x 6”. This is the most expensive package starting at $202. 30, tax included.
4. Disney Secret Star Makeover – This makeover includes a Hannah Montana wig, a T-shirt, guitar purse, a backstage pass makeup kit and a photo package – one 6” x 8” in a themed holder. The cost for this starts at $117. 20.
5. Cool Dude – This one is for the boys, although there is no reason why a girl couldn’t choose this one either. Hair styling with glitter, coloured gel and a Mickey stencil at $10. 00 (this price is without tax)
This will truly be a day to remember!
Viewed 41871 times.
We aim to provide accurate and useful information, but if you feel anything provided here is not accurate or out of date, please email us with the address of the page concerned and any comments so we can amend as necessary.
Villa Owners: Upload A Photo To This Article
To upload a photo for consideration, click here. Please only submit photos relevant to this article.
Other Articles Viewed
The following articles were also viewed by people who looked at this one: