Florida Guide > Disney Parks
Hollywood Studios - Hidden Mickeys
Having started this passion at Magic Kingdom then moved on to Epcot our girls have now spent many happy hours searching for hidden Mickeys at Hollywood Studios.
This list is some that they have already found and others I have been told about. I will not divulge to the girls the whereabouts of those they have yet to find but will point them in the direction of them when we next visit Hollywood Studios!
- The original layout of the studios was an upside down Mickey.
- The Eiffel Tower - the symbol of the Studios.
- Mickeys can be found on the ironwork gates at the entrance
Great Movie Ride
- in the Indiana Jones scene, Mickey & pals can be seen in period costume hidden amongst the hieroglyphics in the Well of Souls.
- in the gangster scene, hidden Mickeys can be seen in the window above the bank & on a billboard.
- in the gangster scene, Mickey's feet can be seen below the 'Public Enemy' poster.
- in the ride loading area, in the Hollywood HIlls mural, a profile of Minnie Mouse can be seen above the roof of the gazebo.
- if you look back when in the western scene, you will see a silhouette of Mickey in the window
Muppet Vision 3D
- an inflatable toy raft in the outside fountain .
- in the queue area, "top five reasons for turning in your 3D glasses" sign, look carefully for this one.
- in the lobby video, test pattern the second time Scooter crosses the screen.
- the balloons in the final scene.
- on the phone directory in the queue area.
- in the pre-show video, one of the ewoks is carrying a plush Mickey.
- 'G2', the robot worker is wearing a Mickey watch.
Tower of Terror
- a row of Mickeys on the balcony in the lobby.
- look at the sheet music in the library.
- before the elevator doors open to the final drop, a Mickey is formed by the swirling stars.
- in the library video, a little girl in the elevator is holding a Mickey Mouse plush.
- stain on the wall, just after the queue splits in the boiler room.
- on the wall above the elevators where you enter the Tower of Terror. The double(clacker type) bell is a hidden Mickey.
Rock 'n' Roller Coaster
- in the studio scene if you move close to the front you can see several cords coiled on the floor forming a hidden Mickey.
Studios Backlot Tour
- on the tail of the corporate jet.
Mama Melrose's Ristorante Italiano
- a spot on the dalmatian in the waiting area is hard to find.
Rosie's Red Hot Dogs
- a head shape in the gauges of a welding torch in the order area.
Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater Restaurant
- on a purple folder found on the bulletin board in the waiting area.
- on the tree, the shape is in sculpted branches located to the left rear of the screen above the kitchen area.
Toy Story Pizza Planet
- in the mural above the cash registers.
Hollywood and Vine
- In "San Fernando Valley" wall mural.
Crossroads of the World
- on the globe above the shop.
Osborne Spectacle of Lights – we have yet to visit these but although I do not have specific locations I have been told by friends that there are numerous Mickeys there.
Enjoy your Mickey hunting.
Viewed 50371 times.
We aim to provide accurate and useful information, but if you feel anything provided here is not accurate or out of date, please email us with the address of the page concerned and any comments so we can amend as necessary.
Villa Owners: Upload A Photo To This Article
To upload a photo for consideration, click here. Please only submit photos relevant to this article.
Other Articles Viewed
The following articles were also viewed by people who looked at this one: