Florida Guide > Epcot
Free events at The Food and Wine Festival.
There are some extra experiences on offer at The Epcot 2012 Food and Wine festival and you will be pleased to know that those I mention here are free of charge (but do beware as some of the other offerings you will have to pay extra for)
(1) Driscolls Finest Berries are holding an authentic taste seminar. This lasts for half an hour and happens only on a friday, saturday and sunday at 4 programmed times.
(2) ' Chocolate Experience* is presented by Ghiradelli Chocolate Company. There are sweet sculptures to admire and samples of the famous chocolate to enjoy. The sculptures have been created and made by Disney' s own chefs.
Ocean Spray are the makers of all those cranberry products and they are inviting you to a ' Discover The Cranberry' where you can learn about the history and growing of this tart little fruit. A cranberry is not only for Christmas.
(5) ' The Watermelon Patch' has the fruit growing on site and Mr Food on hand to pass on his tips and wisdom about this juicy fruit. .
(6) If you want to learn more about wine there is a 7 minute film playing continuously at ' Seasons of the Vine'
H. G. T. V. will be familiar to many of you who holiday in Florida. It stands for Homes and Gardens Television and it shows many interesting programmes that are focused on the home. They are holding daily seminars that feature some of their experts and presenters and they will be demonstrating a variety of tricks and crafts. These range from Entertaining in Style to making Holiday (Christmas) favours to stylish table settings.
(8) Various shopping opportunities are promised from cook books to wine, to artwork to cook ware.
(9) Book signings will be held by authors and celebrities who will autograph a book after purchase.
(10) Bottle signings are not quite as common as book signings but your wine maker will gladly sign your bottle to personalise it.
The Epcot Food and Wine Festival runs from sep 28th to november 12th. Some aspects of the festival are only available at an extra charge.
The best place to buy your Epcot (and all other) theme park tickets is to use this link. http://www. orlandovillas. com/tickets. aspx
Epcot, of course, is one of the 4 main theme parks at Disneyworld and features many different countries all garlanded round a lovely lake.
Viewed 28041 times.
We aim to provide accurate and useful information, but if you feel anything provided here is not accurate or out of date, please email us with the address of the page concerned and any comments so we can amend as necessary.
Villa Owners: Upload A Photo To This Article
To upload a photo for consideration, click here. Please only submit photos relevant to this article.
Other Articles Viewed
The following articles were also viewed by people who looked at this one: