Florida Guide > Accommodation
Choosing a Villa
How do you choose a Villa that is right for you?
With so many beautiful villas to choose from it can be a daunting task to find the right villa to make your trip to the Sunshine State a holiday of a life time. Whether you are staying in Orlando or on the Gulf Coast you will be spoilt for choice, with a huge selection of all sizes and styles to suit all tastes. So where do you begin?
Why not start by making a list of what features are important to you and your party:The Villa
- With a huge choice of homes ranging from 3 to 7 bedrooms, there will be something that will be just right for your needs.
- How many people are travelling with you?
- How many bedrooms do you need or would you like?
- How many Master Suites do you need (are you travelling with another family)?
- Are you a small party who like a lot of space, or would a small villa suit your needs better?
- Would you prefer single storey or a 2 storey villa?
- How many double or twin rooms do you need/what is the best layout for your group?
- Is a child’s themed room a must, or do you prefer neutral décor?
- Is having your own private pool important to you?
- Is a Jacuzzi or Hot Tub on your wish list?
- Are you travelling with children/teenagers? Is a games room on your list?
- Do you need internet access at the villa?
- What style of décor would you prefer?
- What outlook would you like? Do you like to socialise with other holidaymakers, or prefer not to be over looked? Would you prefer to have conservation or lake views, or is that not a priority?
There are several different areas around the Disney/Orlando area, with stunning communities, some gated, including Kissimmee on the US192, Champions Gate area in Davenport, Davenport , Haines City and Clermont on Highway 27 - most of which are between 10 and 30 minutes to Disney, so whichever area you choose ‘The Magic’ will not be far away! The I-4 for the Universal and Seaworld attractions is easily accessed from all areas.
Are Communal Facilities important to you, such as a playground, communal pool, or sports facilities?
Where are the nearest Supermarkets, restaurants or shops?
Once you have your wish list you can then enjoy the fun part of looking for the villa that is just right for you. Do not be afraid to ask lots of questions, you will find the majority of owners will always be happy to help and advise you every step of the way. You can then count the days knowing exactly where you will be staying, and have the satisfaction that you have hand picked the perfect villa for you.
Have fun choosing and a have a wonderful time!
Viewed 50081 times.
We aim to provide accurate and useful information, but if you feel anything provided here is not accurate or out of date, please email us with the address of the page concerned and any comments so we can amend as necessary.
Villa Owners: Upload A Photo To This Article
To upload a photo for consideration, click here. Please only submit photos relevant to this article.
Other Articles Viewed
The following articles were also viewed by people who looked at this one: